Welcome to the #24in48 Readathon! This readathon is one of my favorites, and the “rule” is simple: Participants read for 24 hours within a 48-hour time frame (or more if you’re super excited and don’t care about sleep). The readathon begins at 12:01 a.m. Saturday, January 27 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Sunday, January 28, Eastern Standard Time. Read more about this event here.
I *think* I’ll be able to crush 24 hours, but things rarely go as planned for me with readathons so time will tell. Either way, I’m thrilled to spend two days with books and friends.
My reading list:
1. You Do You by Sarah Knight
2. Animal Farm by George Orwell
3. Sea of Strangers by Lang Leav
4. Call Me By Your Name by Andre Aciman
5. Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
6. Whichwood by Tahereh Mafi
7. Love, Hate & Other Filters by Samira Ahmed
8. Saga, Volume 8 by Fiona Staples and Brian K. Vaughan
Happy reading to all participants!
What are YOU reading this weekend?