It’s officially time to start Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon! I’m ready to roll, but here are my answers to the opening survey first…
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
West Fargo, North Dakota, United States.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Reasons to Stay Alive by Matt Haig, so of course it’s my first book. (Click here for my readathon stack.)
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Puppy chow! It’s my readathon staple.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Something pretty awesome…I accepted a job offer yesterday! I was laid off after nearly 10 years with a company, and it’s a huge relief to find work again after almost two months. I’m moving to Minneapolis in a week to start working the following Monday (background check pending). Also, bonus, I’ll be crashing with my dark angel Julianne until I find a place! Obvious win. Other random tidbits: I love hiking and cross stitch.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?I think this is round seven for me. I always, always end up making plans, and this round I’m trying really hard not to make last second plans like a dinner break that turns into dinner and coffee and Barnes & Noble, etc. I might go to the downtown market for a final hoorah there but otherwise I’m in with my books.
Happy reading, all!