It’s that time again… Bout of Books Readathon is coming! This is the 20th round and my 11th time participating. Here’s some more info…
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 21st and runs through Sunday, August 27th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 20 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
This is my final moving week so I’m not sure how much reading I’ll get done, but I have a nice stack just in case I end up with more time than anticipated.
My Reading List
1. On Tyranny by Timothy Snyder
2. You’re In The Wrong Bathroom by Laura Erickson-Schroth and Laura A. Jacobs
3. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
4. Hunger by Roxane Gay (book club read)
5. Jane Austen’s Letters by Jane Austen
6. Afterland by Mai Der Vang
7. Notes On A Banana by David Leite (book club read)
8. White Rage by Carol Anderson
I’m excited to get started. See you all on August 21st!
Bout of Books participants: What book are you most looking forward to reading?