Welcome to the #24in48 Readathon! This event is hosted by Rachel with the help of Kristen and Kerry this time around. The ultimate goal for this readathon is to read for 24 hours within a 48-hour time frame (or more if you’re super excited and don’t care about sleep). The readathon starts at 12:01 a.m. Saturday, July 22 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Sunday, July 23, Eastern Standard Time. Read more about this event here.
As always, I make no promises with my goals. I do hope to get to 24 hours (barely made it last time), but a few sets of plans and the need for sleep may change that. Either way, I’m behind on my GoodReads challenge, which is crazy since I changed my 2016 goal of 100 books down to 60 this year. Here’s to hoping I catch up!
My List of Possible Reads:
1. The Mother of All Questions by Rebecca Solnit
2. Letters to a Young Writer by Colum McCann
3. I Am Not Your Negro by James Baldwin
4. My Mother Was A Freedom Fighter by Ada Monet
5. Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab
6. Look by Solmaz Sharif
7. Because You Love to Hate Me, edited by Amerie
8. The Wicked + The Divine Volume 5, Image Comics
Happy reading to all participants!
What are YOU reading this weekend?