Welcome to the 20 Books of Summer reading event, hosted by Cathy of 746 Books. This event involves reading 20 books over the course of the summer. It runs from June 1st to September 3rd. Learn more about the event here.
I normally commit to the full 20 books (and stray heavily from my list), but this summer I’m going to try for 15. A lot of my summer will be spent editing my novel and working on other projects so even 15 is a bit heavy, but I know there’s at least one readathon this summer to help me out.
My Reading List
1. My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry by Fredrik Backman (book club)
2. Sarah’s Key by Tatiana De Rosnay (book club)
3. Woman No. 17 by Edan Lepucki
4. Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy
5. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
6. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
7. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
8. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
9. Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab
10. One Day We’ll All Be Dead and None of This Will Matter by Scaachi Koul
11. Hunger by Roxane Gay
12. This Is Just My Face: Try Not to Stare by Gabourey Sidibe
13. Walking to Listen by Andrew Forsthoefel
14. The Year of Living Danishly by Helen Russell
15. TBA (book club)
Happy summer reading to all!
What are you looking forward to reading this summer?