It’s almost time for Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon! I’ve been in a reading rut lately due to editing my book, editing my best friend’s book, and spending more time than I realize on fitness and food prepping. Health shit, yo.
Anyway, this readathon came at the perfect time. I’m pumped to read some comics and shorter books. Run time is from 7AM Central Time, April 29 – 7AM Central Time, April 30. Find your specific reading start time here.
I highly suggest breaking out the snacks and dance moves for this one, friends. A full 24 hours of reading isn’t easy, and I know it helps to get the coffee IV drip started early. Bust out some sweet moves when you’re feeling tired, or go outside for some fresh air.
I’ll be back at the start of the event, but for now…
My Readathon List:
1.Dear Ijeawele, or a Feminist Manifesto in Fifteen Suggestions by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
2. Get Your Sh*t Together by Sarah Knight
3. What I Know for Sure by Oprah Winfrey
4. Three Scenarios in Which Hana Sasaki Grows a Tail by Kelly Luce
5. We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
6. Let Them Eat Chaos by Kate Tempest
7. Things No One Will Tell Fat Girls by Jes Baker
8. Captain Marvel – Higher, Further, Faster, More Volume 1 by Kelly Sue DeConnick
9. Saga Volume 7 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
10-13. Giant Days Volumes 1-4 by John Allison and Max Sarin
Happy reading to all participants!
What are YOU reading this weekend?