Brace yourselves… Bout of Books Readathon is coming! This is the 18th round and my 9th time participating. For more information about this reading event…
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 2nd and runs through Sunday, January 8th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 18 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
My Reading List:
1. No One Belongs Here More Than You by Miranda July
2. Things No One Will Tell Fat Girls by Jes Baker
3. Viability by Sarah Vap
4. The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
5. On Trails by Robert Moor
6. Upstream by Mary Oliver
7. The Crown Ain’t Worth Much by Hanif Willis-Abdurraqib
8. Flucht by Michelle Matthees
9. The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander
10. Captain Marvel Volume 1 by Kelly Sue DeConnick & David Lopez
I’m excited to get started. See you all on January 2nd!
Bout of Books participants: What book are you most looking forward to reading?