Welcome to Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon! I’m so excited to be part of another readathon round with so many fabulous people. There will be around 1,500 readers this round (last I checked). That’s a lot of nerds!
Dewey’s runs from 7AM Central Time, October 22 – 7AM Central Time, October 23. I’ll be hosting a challenge during Hour 21 so make sure to come back for that if you’re still awake.
This reading event comes with more than just books. It comes with snacks. It comes with taking a break for dance parties in the comfort of your home (or favorite coffee shop, I don’t judge). It comes with Twitter chats. It comes with mini-challenges. It comes with reading updates.
I’ll be back at the start of the event, but for now…
My Readathon List:
1. No One Belongs Here More Than You by Miranda July
2. Giovanni’s Room by James Baldwin
3. The Story of My Teeth by Valeria Luiselli
4. We Slept Here by Sierra Demulder
5. Symptoms of Being Happy by Jeff Garvin
6. Stag’s Leap by Sharon Olds
7. The Fire This Time by Jesmyn Ward
8. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
Happy reading to all participants!
What are YOU reading this weekend?