Welcome to The Literary Others reading event! Hosted by Adam of Roof Beam Reader, this event runs throughout October and centers around books written by a LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) author, or books with LGBT themes or characters. More details can be found on Adam’s blog.
I decided to add A Single Man to my list as a reread because it’s just that wonderful, but the rest of the books on my list are new to me.
My Reading List
1. Giovanni’s Room by James Baldwin
2. A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
3. A Single Man by Christopher Isherwood
4. Lily and Dunkin by Donna Gephart
5. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
6. Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin
7. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
Hope to see some of you join the event!