Hi friends! I hope you all had a marvelous reading weekend and managed to tackle some books on your shelves (e-shelves are good, too).
I did a little math to figure out that I read 2,139 pages over the weekend. I’m usually around 1,000 pages for readathons so I guess I really kicked it up a notch. My completed reads are listed below.
1. By Herself by Debora Greger
2. Being Jazz by Jazz Jennings
3. Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
4. What Is Not Yours Is Not Yours by Helen Oyeyemi
5. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
6. In the Country We Love by Diane Guerrero
7. And I Darken by Kiersten White
8. Monstress by Marjorie Liu and Sana Takeda