It’s the most wonderful time of the year! I’m talking about Bout of Books Readathon, of course. This is the 17th round of Bout of Books and my 7th time participating. For more information about this reading event…
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 22nd and runs through Sunday, August 28th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 17 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
My Reading List:
1. What Is Not Yours Is Not Yours by Helen Oyeyemi
2. Today Will Be Different by Maria Semple
3. The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
4. Jane Steele by Lyndsay Faye
5. And I Darken by Kiersten White
6. Monstress by Marjorie Liu and Sana Takeda
7. Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson (audio)
8. Of Things Gone Astray by Janina Matthewson (eBook)
9. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (eBook)
10. Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel (eBook)
See you all on August 22nd!
Bout of Books participants: What book are you most looking forward to reading?