Welcome to the #24in48 Readathon! This event is hosted by the fabulous Rachel. How this event works is participants read for 24 hours within a 48-hour time frame (or more if you’re super excited and don’t care about sleep). The readathon begins at 12:01 a.m. Saturday, July 23 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Sunday, July 24, Eastern Standard Time. Read more about this event here.
I’m more confident of getting to 24 hours of reading this time around than previous rounds due to having no life this weekend apart from books (as it should be), but I tend to eat my words a lot with these events so we’ll just see how it goes.
1. May Day by F. Scott Fitzgerald
2. The Lifted Veil by George Eliot
3. When Women Were Birds by Terry Tempest Williams
4. The Blue Fox by Sjón
5. Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
6. The Argonauts by Maggie Nelson
7. Textbook Amy Krouse Rosenthal by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
8. Lily and Dunkin by Donna Gephart
9. Romeo And/Or Juliet by Ryan North
10. Today Will Be Different by Marie Semple
I’ll mostly be updating on Twitter (@jmillwanders), but I’ll try to post on here at least once during the event.
Happy reading to all participants!
What are YOU reading this weekend?