Welcome to the 20 Books of Summer reading event, hosted by Cathy of 746 Books. This event involves reading 20 books over the course of the summer. It starts on June 1st and runs through September 5th. Learn more about the event here.
A lot of my books will be galleys due to the insane amount I brought home from BEA. I tend to stray from dedicated TBR piles so I doubt I’ll read these exact 20 books. My main goal is to at least read 20 books, most from this stack. Seven books a month is doable. We’ll see if I agree with that statement come September 5th.
My Reading List
1. May Day by F. Scott Fitzgerald
2. When Women Were Birds by Terry Tempest Williams
3. Emperor of the Eight Islands by Lian Hearn
4. History of Wolves by Emily Fridlund
5. Lily and Dunkin by Donna Gephart
6. Textbook Amy Krouse Rosenthal by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
7. Tell the Wolves I’m Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
8. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes – Finished 6/6/16
9. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
10. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
11. Another Day in the Death of America by Gary Younge
12. Bestiary by Donika Kelly
13. The Mothers by Brit Bennett
14. Some Possible Solutions by Helen Phillips
15. The Nix by Nathan Hill
16. The Lesser Bohemians by Eimear McBride
17. The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
18. Truevine by Beth Macy
19. The Wonder by Emma Donoghue
20. Britt-Marie Was Here by Fredrik Backman
Happy summer reading to all!
What are you looking forward to reading this summer?