Update: The Classics Club mods have spoken! The winner is #8, which means I’m reading The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett this round. Happy reading to all!
It’s time for another round of The Classics Club Spin! This event involves picking 20 books from my Classics Club list. A number will be randomly drawn on Monday, March 7th. The book that coincides with the selected number is the book I plan to have read and reviewed by Monday, May 2nd. More information can be found here.
My list this round is pretty random with a handful of rereads included…
1. Beowulf by Anonymous
2. Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton
3. Othello by William Shakespeare
4. The Mysteries of Udolpho Ann Radcliffe
5. Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
6. The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
7. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
8. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
9. The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde
10. A Good Man is Hard to Find by Flannery O’Connor
11. Germinal by Emile Zola
12. Death Comes for the Archbishop by Willa Cather
13. Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer
14. Beloved by Toni Morrison
15. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
16. The Iliad by Homer (Reread)
17. Tender Is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald (Reread)
18. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte (Reread)
19. Brave New World by Aldous Huxley (Reread)
20. Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger (Reread)
Best of luck to everyone participating! Let me know your book when the time comes.