Welcome to the #24in48 Readathon! This event is hosted by the fabulous Rachel. How this event works is participants read for 24 hours within a 48-hour time frame (or more if you’re super excited and don’t care about sleep). The readathon begins at 12:01 a.m. Saturday, January 16 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Sunday, January 17, Eastern Standard Time. Read more about this event here.
I only made it about 14 hours last round due to having company all weekend, but my only plans this weekend are brunch and shopping with a friend. I also might pause to watch something Alan Rickman. We’ll see how my heart is doing.
I know I won’t read everything on my list, but I enjoy the variety.
1. The Winter’s Tale by William Shakespeare
2. My Life by Anton Chekhov
3. Tales of Belkin by Alexander Pushkin
4. Coraline by Neil Gaiman
5. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
6. The Unspeakable by Meghan Daum
7. Men We Reaped by Jesmyn Ward
8. Delicious Foods by James Hannaham
9. My Life on the Road by Gloria Steinem
10. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
I’ll mostly be updating on Twitter (@jmillwanders), but I’ll try to post on here at least once during the event.
Happy reading to all participants!
What are YOU reading this weekend?