I’m posting this a couple hours early, but happy Bout of Books week! This is one of my favorite readathons since we get an entire week to read together instead of one or two days. If you aren’t yet aware of this event, find more information on the main page.
I had my book list secured a couple weeks ago, but things have changed, like things do when you make a reading list weeks in advance. The updated list is below along with my goals for the week.
1. Read at least 6 books.
2. Follow 10+ new bloggers on social media.
3. Comment on 10+ blogger pages.
4. Participate in 3+ challenges and/or Twitter chats.
1. Atonement by Ian McEwan
2. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
3. Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
4. Brave Enough by Cheryl Strayed
5. Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed
6. Honor Girl by Maggie Thrash
7. The Legends of Ashildr (BBC Doctor Who)
Bout of Books participants: What are some of your goals, and what books are you looking forward to reading?