It’s the most wonderful time of the year! I’m talking about Bout of Books Readathon, of course. This is the 15th round of Bout of Books and my 6th time participating. For more information about this reading event…
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 4th and runs through Sunday, January 10th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 15 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
My Reading List:
1. Atonement by Ian McEwan
2. Honor Girl by Maggie Thrash
3. The Winter’s Tale by William Shakespeare
4. Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
5. The Unspeakable by Meghan Daum
6. Men We Reaped by Jesmyn Ward
7. Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed
8. The Legends of Ashildr by BBC Books
9. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
10. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
See you all on January 4th!
Bout of Books participants: What book are you most looking forward to reading?