Update: The lucky spin number this round is 19! That means I’ll be reading Atonement by Ian McEwan. What is everyone else reading?
It’s time for another round of The Classics Club Spin! This event involves picking 20 books from my Classics Club list. A number will be randomly drawn on Monday, December 7th. The book that coincides with the selected number is the book I will read by Monday, February 1st. More information can be found here.
My book spin list:
1. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
2. The Diary of Anne Frank by Anne Frank
3. A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
4. Beowulf by Anonymous
5. The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde
6. Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
7. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
8. The Iliad by Homer
9. Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
10. Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton
11. Tender Is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald (Reread)
12. The Mysteries of Udolpho by Ann Radcliffe
13. I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
14. War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
15. Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens
16. Everything Is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer
17. Othello by William Shakespeare
18. The Garden of Eden by Ernest Hemingway (Reread)
19. Atonement by Ian McEwan (Reread) <<<WINNER!
20. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
Best of luck to everyone participating! Let me know which book you’ll be reading when the time comes.