Happy Bout of Books readathon week! I’m excited to be back for another round of reading and shenanigans for the next seven days. If you aren’t yet aware of this event, find more information here on the main page.
I’m keeping my goals from the last round since that worked out well for me. I also posted my reading list of hopeful reads. I’ve added Room by Emma Donoghue since my last post because I’m not done reading it like I thought I’d be by this point. (OK, I’m actually just about to start it after posting this. Plans change. You know how it goes.)
My Bout of Books Goals
1. Read at least 6 books.
2. Follow 10+ new bloggers on social media.
3. Comment on 15+ blogger pages.
4. Participate in 3+ challenges and/or Twitter chats.
My Reading List
1. Men Explain Things to Me by Rebecca Solnit
2. A Jane Austen Education by Willian Deresiewicz
3. The Book of Unknown Americans by Christina Henríquez
4. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
5. Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
6. A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
7. Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith
8. An Untamed State by Roxane Gay
9. A Simple Heart by Gustave Flaubert
10. The Death of Ivan Ilych by Leo Tolstoy
11. Room by Emma Donoghue
I hope everyone has a spectacular week with Bout of Books!
Bout of Books participants: What are some of your goals, and what books are you looking forward to reading?