Up this week: Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession
This list was a little tricky. I’ve bought/received a lot of books in the past few weeks, but I don’t recall the order in which they started living with me. Because of this, I’m picking ten from the last month that I’m most excited to read. They are sorted by where they came from.
1. The House Girl by Tara Conklin
2. The Plantagenets by Dan Jones
3. Mrs. Poe by Lynn Cullen
4. Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
5. Hild by Nicola Griffith
Barnes & Noble
6. The Magicians by Lev Grossman
Book Giveaway (River City Reading)
7. The Romanov Sisters by Helen Rappaport
Used Bookstore (Books At A Fifth)
8. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
9. On Canaan’s Side by Sebastian Barry
10. Angela’s Ashes by Frank McCourt
Be sure to check back next week for another round of Top Ten Tuesday.
What are some of your most recent purchased/received books?