Up this week: Top Ten Books I’ve Read So Far In 2015
I’m at 35 books read so far this year, and I think that’s a good number to choose 10 from. I’m not going to go into detail like normal due to a busy week (meh), but know that these all come highly recommended by me for various reasons, including strong/intelligent/brave/hilarious women, brilliant worlds created, excellent take on history, made me cry, top-notch literary classic, powerful lesson/message, etc. In no particular order…
1. The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon
2. The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
3. Wild by Cheryl Strayed
4. Bad Feminist by Roxane Gay
5. Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
6. The Buried Giant by Kazuo Ishiguro
7. Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel
8. Far From the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy
9. The Martian by Andy Weird
10. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Be sure to check back next week for another round of Top Ten Tuesday.
What are some of your favorite 2015 reads?