Welcome to the 20 Books of Summer reading event, hosted by Cathy of 746 Books. This event involves reading 20 books over the course of the summer. It starts on June 1st and runs through September 4th. My list includes a couple re-reads for the upcoming Austen in August event, and the rest are new books. Learn more about the event here.
1. The Martian by Andy Weir
2. Boy, Snow, Bird by Helen Oyeyemi
3. The Book of Unknown Americans by Cristina Henriquez
4. Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
5. Mr. and Mrs. Doctor by Julie Iromuanya
6. The Dream Lover by Elizabeth Berg
7. Lettres d’un Voyageur by George Sand
8. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
9. Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith
10. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
11. Fragile Things by Neil Gaiman
12. Delicious Foods by James Hannaham
13. On Writing by Stephen King
14. A Short Autobiography by F. Scott Fitzgerald
15. On Such A Full Sea by Chang-Rae Lee
16. An Untamed State by Roxane Gay
17. The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli
18. Dubliners by James Joyce
19. Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
20. Persuasion by Jane Austen
Happy summer reading to all!
What are you looking forward to reading this summer?