Eleven hours down in Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon! A survey was sent out on the main readathon page, so I thought I’d fill it out and give a little update on my progress thus far.
1. What are you reading right now?
I’m currently reading The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood. It’s pretty much amazing.
2. How many books have you read so far?
I have finished four books so far, including one nonfiction, one novel, and two graphic novels. Kept the books pretty short for the beginning of the event.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I’m loving what I’m reading at the moment. I don’t know what else I’ll get to tonight so I don’t dare get my hopes up.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I had to pick up my CSA produce across town this morning so that was a pain, but otherwise I’ve been reading… apart from baby breaks, of course.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How many people there are! I think we have almost double from the last time around. It just baffles me, but I love it.
That’s all I have for now! As always, you can find me on Twitter (@lostgenreader) for more random updates.
I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the event!