Update: I changed a few book titles and am using the others in my Back to the Classics reading challenge.
The 2014 TBR Pile Challenge hosted by Adam @ Roof Beam Reader is intended for people who have an overwhelming list of To Be Read (TBR) books. For people like me (and many of you), this means overflowing bookshelves and books stacks on the floor, couches, desks, tables, or really anywhere they can fit.
This challenge involves reading 12 books throughout the year that have experienced too much shelf time without being dusted off and enjoyed. If you want to join in the fun, stop by Adam’s blog and sign up. I can’t wait to get started!
My 2014 TBR Pile Challenge List:
1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
2. On Writing by Stephen King
3. Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
4. The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie by Muriel Spark
5. In Our Time by Ernest Hemingway
6. The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
7. Hamlet by William Shakespeare
8. Villette by Charlotte Bronte
9. The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
10. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
11. Pnin by Vladimir Nobokov
12. A Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
1. One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich by Alexander Solzhenisyn
2. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
What book are you most excited to read?
What book do I need to read first?